The Hadean System, Hadeen System, or the Cybertronian System, is a star system centered around the star Hadean. In some universal streams, it is the location of the Transformers' homeworld, Cybertron.
- Aouda Fogg
- Thulsa Doom
- Dun Scaith
- Thugra Khotan
- Frehley's Comet
- Autobot Mausoleum
- Asteroid prison colony
- Lost Cybertronian Storage Asteroid
- Nameless Planet (relocated there by Megatron and destroyed to reveal Unicron)
The AllSpark AlmanacEdit
The many planets of the Hadean System were colonized over 6 billion years ago by the Cybertronian race. As the name implies, the star at the center is Hadean. The Hadean System lies within the Milky Way Galaxy.
IDW Generation 1 continuityEdit
Arduria was noted as being a dozen parsecs away from the Cybertronian System.
The many planets of the Hadean System were colonized over 6 billion years ago by the Cybertronian race. As the name implies, the star at the center is Hadean. The Hadean System lies within the Milky Way Galaxy. Cybetron remained its orbit around its sun in its home star system during a war. Megatron had the Nameless Planet moved from the Triple Z Point into the Hadean System, later, the planet turned out to be Unicron.
- The Hadeen System takes its name from the Hadean system, the region of space Cybertron likely occupies in the latter days of the Marvel Comics continuity according to the unofficial story "Alignment". It is unknown why the spelling was changed for The AllSpark Almanac II.
- Outside of the Transformer-specific references, nearly every planetary body in the Hadeen system takes its name from a piece of classical literature. Check the individual articles for more details.
- In an interview, Simon Furman claimed that the IDW version of Cybertron orbited the "star" Shaula. This piece of information has not made it into any media, and, thus far, the system is only referred to as the "Cybertronian System" in "Syndromica (1)".
- Some other continuities place Cybertron in the Alpha Centauri system. In the Marvel Comics continuity, it formed there, but was torn from its orbit and sent hurtling through interstellar space, passing through the Solar System four million years ago.